Lovely to have you drop by
Hi! I’m Al, 99% of the time I’m a busy mum to 2 girls (currently 7 months and 2.5yrs), and during the other 1% I’m trying to find an outlet for my need to be creative.
This simple site will help me on my journey towards figuring out where BYKI designs is heading. At least, that’s the idea!
I’d love to have you along for the ride, and in return I’m offering a library of free goodies to all registered subscribers to my site and newsletter. The two go hand in hand and will give you access to all the free stuff.
You’ll find most of my work is geared towards mums/parents of little people 🙂